Flamefast Workshop Service & Maintenance
Workshop Service & Maintenance
Scotmech provide Comprehensive School Workshop Maintenance and Support packages for Engineering, Design & Technology Workshops within Schools to ensure your Workshop is fully tested and compliant while meeting current statutory and regulatory requirements.
Scotmech Service & Maintenance also offers:
- Machinery Maintenance. Standard workshop equipment including metalwork and woodwork, Lathes, Piller Drills, Band Facers, Planers etc.
- Laser and Plasma machines. Service and repair carried out on most manufacturers
- Kilns & Furnaces servicing and repairs
- Wood Dust and Fume Extraction (LEV) testing and certification. Both individual and centralised systems serviced, tested and repaired
- Textiles, Sewing Machines. Service and repair carried out on most manufacturers
- Fume Cupboard COSHH Testing. Both COSHH Testing and Examination to BS7989, EN14175 and BB88
- Gas Safety System (GasGuard) and CO2 systems. Flamefast GasGuard Systems along with CO2 and other detection
A full service and maintenance report on all machines is provided and we will report back to you any additional work that may be advisory so there are no hidden surprises.
Machine Testing, LEV & Fume Cupboard, COSHH Testing
Safe Equipment according to IGEM/UP/11, Gas Regulations & BS4163:2014 standards
Safe Equipment according to IGEM/UP/11 ed.3 Gas Regulations & BS4163 : 2021 standards
Adhere to current legislation & insurance requirements
Workshop Service & Maintenance for D&T departments
If you require a quote or would like to book a service please get in touch we offer the following services
Scotmech Service & Maintenance within Scotland
Workshop Equipment Service & Maintenance
- Design & Technology Machine Maintenance
- Hot Metal & Foundry Equipment Servicing
- Full Compliance/Status report on existing equipment
- Repairs/Refurbishments and upgrades
Manufacture and supply of Gas safety systems
- Gas Proving & Isolation (GasGuard)
- CO2 & Air Quality Monitoring
- Gas Detection Equipment servicing
- Solenoid Valves
- Calibrate Sensors
LEV, Damper, Fume Cupboard and COSHH Testing
- Full LEV test using latest hi-tech equipment
- Fire & Smoke Damper Testing
- Regular Maintenance including frequent visual inspection
- Testing & Certification in accordance with HSE Guidance HSG258
HOW IT WORKS
Call: 01925 281 230 or Send a query
Book an agreed upon servicing date
Receive Confirmation of booked date
Engineer Dispatched on agreed date
Receive reports on completion
WITH THE ADDED BENEFITS OF...
Using tablet based technology, the integrated Flamefast reporting system allows engineers to generate service reports automatically on site.
Flexible bespoke contracts
We offer fexible tailor-made service contracts that include fixed terms and prices on workshops covering any period up to 5 years.
Our project managers will always recommend the optimum classroom design layouts, taking into account space and budget, to create a safe working environment for students.
Competent and Qualified Engineers
Gas Safe, BOHS qualified, NEBOSH, IOSH, CSA, CSCS, PASMA, IPAF and more.
Insurances & Accreditations
Flamefast hold all the required accreditations and necessary insurances to carry out the work required.
Trusted & Established for over 40 years
One of the longest established service providers to the education sector.
Flamefast oers services throughout the UK with oces located in Warrington and Glasgow.
Comply with Regulations
COSHH (HSG258), PUWER98, LOLER98, Building Bulletin 81, BS:4163:2007, BS:7671:2008, Gas regulations IGEM/UP/11(Edition 3)